18 Feet & Rising wins pitch for National Trust account
The National Trust has appointed 18 Feet & Rising to its advertising account after a pitch.
National Trust: 18 Feet & Rising beat Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
18 Feet & Rising beat Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to pick up the business, while Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R was knocked out at an earlier stage.
The pitch process, which kicked off in January, was handled by Agency Insight.
18 Feet & Rising's brief is to develop an overarching brand strategy to deliver the National Trust's core charitable purpose while broadening its appeal.
The agency will now develop the brand strategy as well as create the National Trust's 2013 national campaign.
It will be responsible for evolving perceptions of the charity and "opening up conversations with new and existing audiences".
MBA was the incumbent on the advertising business, but the National Trust has also worked with other agencies to create online activity. Last year, Dare created an online campaign to support the launch of a National Trust farm.
Clare Mullin, the director of brand and marketing at the National Trust, said: "We are delighted to be working with 18 Feet & Rising as our lead creative agency.
"They clearly understand our strategic priorities and have shown that they can help make the trust relevant today through their strategy and creative."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...