National Trust calls review of DM account
The National Trust is reviewing its direct marketing account as it looks to consolidate its fundraising, membership and loyalty activity into one agency.
National Trust: DM review
Agency Insight is handling the review. Meetings will take place with selected agencies in the coming weeks, with an appointment in June.
MBA currently works on customer acquisition programmes for the National Trust, while various agencies have handled fundraising activity, including Watson Philips Norman and DMS.
The DM review follows last month's appointment of 18 Feet & Rising, also in a pitch process co-ordinated by Agency Insight, to develop an overarching brand strategy to widen the charity's appeal to a new audience. The charity's DM activity includes its annual "For ever, for everyone" campaign, created by DMS, that raises money to protect the UK's national treasures.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London