Brand Republic's Virtual Summit open for day two
Digital marketing innovation is the theme of four live sessions on topics such as Tesco's experience of augmented reality and Unilever's learnings about online video, all taking place online through Brand Republic today.
Brand Republic: Virtual Summit opens today
The second day of the Brand Republic Virtual Summit is free to in-house marketers and opens at 9am (London time) today (Thursday 11 October) at the website www.brandrepublicvirtualsummit.com.
Registration provides access to timetabled live sessions with experts in their fields, moderated by Brand Republic journalists, with the chance to put forward questions.
Today’s four sessions start at 10am with Tesco’s senior marketing manager for mobile talking about its use of augmented reality with supplier Matt Mills, global head of partnerships and innovation at Aurasma. The session will be moderated by Matthew Chapman, retail reporter at Marketing and Brand Republic (in a change from the programme).
Search marketing is the topic at 11am featuring Matt Braddy, chief marketing officer at Just Eat, and Anthony Robinson, head of SEO at Auto Trader.
At 2pm multichannel marketing is on the agenda for Matt Muniz, head of integrated communications at Andrex, and Gordon O’Keefe, a consultant at IBM.
The two-day event wraps up at 3pm with Asad Rehman, director of global media for Unilever’s food brands, discussing the potential of online video.
Yesterday's four sessions have been archived and are available to see on the site. There was an opening keynote at 10am by Sarah Shearman, digital reporter at Marketing and Brand Republic, followed by Kristian Lorenzon, social media manager at O2, on the topic ‘Social media – it’s great but show me the money!’.
The Financial Times’ experience of mobile was the subject of the 3pm session, before Macmillan Cancer Support’s digital marketing officer Louise Bolt talked online advertising in the 4.30pm session.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire