French Red Cross scores viral hit via Harlem Shake with a difference
The French Red Cross has scored a viral hit with a Harlem Shake video with a notable difference.
The video, in two parts, starts with a traditional Harlem Shake-like dance movement, before the second half of the video reviews a different story.
The video seeks to highlight the fact that one-third of the world’s population, or 2.6 billion people, have no access to toilets where they live.
These sanitary conditions give rise to devastating epidemics that kill millions. Diarrhoea alone, resulting from lack of hygiene, kills 2.5 million people each year and half of those who die are children.
This viral hit for the French Red Cross was created by Rapp France. Money raised by the campaign will go towards the charity's actions to improve access to clean water and sewage facilities in the Republic of Congo.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...