Pick of the Week - Orange Gold Spot
The Muppets are back to their glorious best in the new Orange Gold Spot by Fallon, in Anne Cassidy's view:
Fallon's Orange Gold Spot
"I am a big fan of The Muppets, which means that it was quite easy for me to pick this spot. On top of that, the writing and direction is up to the high standards demanded by Miss Piggy and co. Seeing Beaker get electrocuted makes me feel that all is right with the world."
The spot was created by Sam Hibbard, Dan Watts and John Cherry. It was directed by Kirk Thatcher through Soapbox Films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...