Karen Millen launches worldwide brand experience initiative
Womenswear retailer Karen Millen is pursuing a new strategy to align the brand experience across its website and 40 showcase stores around the world, including London's Regent Street.
Karen Millen: readies global overhaul
Karen Millen has appointed Sian Hession to the newly created role of global retail operations director in order to spearhead the initiative.
Hession, who has been appointed for her global multi-channel experience, will take up the new role next week and report to managing director Gemma Metheringham.
She developed her multi-channel experience in a number of roles including retail director at Coast, chief executive of womenswear brand Long Tall Sally and consultancy roles for brands including Boden and Aspinal of London.
Karen Millen is hoping to drive up sales in the showcase stores with the overhaul and create an "omni-channel" experience, ranging from the in-store experience to online engagement.
The retailer currently operates in 348 locations and 44 countries around the world, which includes around 100 stores and concessions in the UK.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Lead Planner Source £60000 - £65000 per annum + full benefits & top career progression , London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...