Benetton to broadcast London exhibition on stores' videowalls
Benetton will link its European flagship stores together by concurrently projecting videos and animations on the videowalls of the stores, featuring creative from its forthcoming exhibition at London's Design Museum.
Benetton: retailer's Colors magazine will focus on three major themes this year
The London exhibition, which will run from 3 April-13 April at the Design Museum, is called 'Happiness and other survival techniques' and is inspired by themes that the retailer's Colors magazine will focus on this year.
The spring edition will focus on "happiness", the summer edition "transport" and the autumn edition "shit".
Benetton will run the experiential campaign in its "icon" stores in London, Milan, Barcelona and Paris.
The retailer aims to create a "new customer experience where the individual's approach becomes a participatory experience".
Visitors will also be offered copies of the Colors magazine alongside other in-store initiatives inspired by different cultures, young people's creativity and the future of new media.
The "happiness" issue will explore different approaches to joy, from neuroscience to plastic surgery, while the "shit" edition will show how "poo" can be a weapon of mass destruction or can be a power for good through its role as a fuel or fertilizer.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London