Benetton to broadcast London exhibition on stores' videowalls
Benetton will link its European flagship stores together by concurrently projecting videos and animations on the videowalls of the stores, featuring creative from its forthcoming exhibition at London's Design Museum.
Benetton: retailer's Colors magazine will focus on three major themes this year
The London exhibition, which will run from 3 April-13 April at the Design Museum, is called 'Happiness and other survival techniques' and is inspired by themes that the retailer's Colors magazine will focus on this year.
The spring edition will focus on "happiness", the summer edition "transport" and the autumn edition "shit".
Benetton will run the experiential campaign in its "icon" stores in London, Milan, Barcelona and Paris.
The retailer aims to create a "new customer experience where the individual's approach becomes a participatory experience".
Visitors will also be offered copies of the Colors magazine alongside other in-store initiatives inspired by different cultures, young people's creativity and the future of new media.
The "happiness" issue will explore different approaches to joy, from neuroscience to plastic surgery, while the "shit" edition will show how "poo" can be a weapon of mass destruction or can be a power for good through its role as a fuel or fertilizer.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...