McArthurGlen calls UK planning review
McArthurGlen, the designer outlet chain, is holding a review of its £1.5 million UK planning and buying account, currently held by Carat.
McArthurGlen: Carat plans to repitch
The review is being handled by the consultant Stuart Cox, a partner at GraystoneCox Media Consultancy.
It is understood that Carat plans to repitch for the account. McArthurGlen's creative account, held by WARL, is not believed to be affected by the review.
The brand, which has seven outlets in the UK, launched a pan-European campaign in April last year that included TV, print and outdoor ads in the UK, Italy, Belgium, France, Luxembourg and Greece.
The 30-second TV ad by WARL aimed to encapsulate anticipation, temptation, desire and joy, which the brand believes are associated with shopping at its stores.
McArthurGlen previously worked with Publicis Dialog on an ad campaign showing women falling in love with designer items, using a theme of "guilt-free shopping".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London