Arnold Worldwide hires Inferno's Monahan to global Dell account
Arnold Worldwide has hired Kieron Monahan as global planning director and global technology practice co-lead for its Dell account, effective immediately.
Kieron Monahan: joins Arnold Worldwide from the Inferno group
Monahan will report to Arnold Boston president, Pam Hamlin. On the Dell account, he will partner George Pace, and will be responsible for leadership of the global strategic planning capability on Dell's small and medium business division.
Monahan joins Arnold from the Inferno group, London, where he led the planning for the Nokia business-to-business account.
He worked on Nokia following his role as chief executive and planning director of Inferno's start-up, The Next Door, where he worked with the agency's founding client, BlackBerry's EMEA brand and marketing teams.
Prior to Inferno, Monahan worked at Lowe Worldwide as the global planning director on Nokia's N-series products. His previous positions include head of account management at 180 Amsterdam, head of Vodafone's European business at Wieden + Kennedy, and group head of TBWA's PlayStation account, among others.
Hamlin said: "Kieron has worked across a number of global brands and is truly skilled at finding innovative solutions to complex business problems. He thinks in a broad consumer-marketing context and has the ability to positively influence a client's business, through everything from SEO solutions to communications that will transform the bottom line."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...