Kaspersky opens talks with ad agencies
Kaspersky, the anti-virus software manufacturer, is conducting a review of its international ad account.
Kaspersky: searching for an ad agency
The company is currently deciding on a shortlist of advertising agencies to pitch for the business in a process
handled by the intermediary The Observatory.
M&C Saatchi, the global incumbent on the brand, is not repitching for the account.
Recent Kaspersky activity has used the martial arts star Jackie Chan as its brand spokesman. In one global spot, Chan explores a virtual world wearing a helmet with the Kaspersky logo on it.
Another global ad, which launched last year, depicted Chan surfing a treacherous wave, only to be saved by his Kaspersky-emblazoned surf board.
Founded in 1997, the company’s home-user products include internet security, anti-virus and mobile security.
Kaspersky’s headquarters are in Moscow, with regional offices in markets including the UK, the US, India and Germany.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London