Mars appoints agencies to Galaxy digital account
Mars, the FMCG giant, has awarded the digital business for its Galaxy chocolate brand jointly to AMV, MediaCom and Freud Communications, following a competitive pitch.
Galaxy: appoints digital agencies
The agencies, which are incumbents on the Galaxy advertising, media and PR accounts respectively, clubbed together for the pitch, against undisclosed agencies.
The chocolate brand has done little in the way of digital marketing to date, although it has a sizeable following on its Facebook fan page.
Galaxy is currently supporting its on-pack promotion 'One Million Moments', on Facebook and its brand website, enabling individuals to enter a promotion code found to win a range of prizes.
The appointment comes as Mars is planning to reintroduce its classic "Why have cotton when you can have silk" strapline this year, after an 11-year hiatus.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London