Kinder Bueno launches 'Try Me Free' customer acquisition drive
Chocolate brand Kinder Bueno is attempting to attract new consumers with a 'Try Me Free' television campaign.
Kinder Bueno: chocolate brand offers 5.5 million products in try me free promotion
Ferrero-owned Kinder Bueno will include 5.5 million products in the promotion to help drive consumer awareness and demand.
Television spots made by Krow will end with creative pushing the 'Try Me Free' promotional offer, which was created by B Street.
Consumers can try the product "free" by buying it in-store and later receiving a cash refund after sending off the promotional wrapper and till receipt via freepost.
Customers can also redeem the promotion via a dedicated microsite or the brand's Facebook page.
Kinder Bueno got around stringent advertising regulations around "try me free" television advertising by taking out sufficient insurance for over-redemption, to prove the promotion was free for all consumers.
The promotion is also designed to drive consumer data collection and increase the brand's Facebook fans.
A further promotion running online will offer the chance to win Champagne balloon flights across the UK countryside.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...