Kraft Foods kicks off digital roster review
Kraft Foods is looking to create a UK digital roster across its brand portfolio.
Cadbury: Kraft Foods wants a digital roster for all of its brands
The food giant, which owns brands such as Dairylea, Cadbury and Oreo, has sent an RFI to a number of agencies as it looks to build the roster. The review is being led by Kraft’s procurement team and is open to both roster and non-roster agencies.
Agencies that currently work on Kraft’s digital business include Work Club, G2 Joshua, Proximity London, CMW London, DraftFCB and Publicis Chemistry.
Last year, Kraft launched an interactive digital campaign for Toblerone, with a website created by Ogilvy & Mather.
The creation of the digital roster follows a number of ad reviews conducted by Kraft in the past year as it looks to streamline and refine its marketing offering.
Most recently, Kraft appointed Mother to handle advertising for its organic chocolate brand Green & Black’s. Mother won the business, previously held by Brave, earlier this month.
In September last year, Kraft awarded G2 Joshua a place on its digital and sales promotion roster and handed Beattie McGuinness Bungay its £3 million Dairylea UK ad business. In October, Kraft appointed Saatchi & Saatchi to handle the global ad account for Trident.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...