Mondelez fuses Oreo and Cadbury Dairy Milk
Mondelez International, the snacks business spun out of Kraft Foods which owns Cadbury, has created a new chocolate bar combining Cadbury Dairy Milk and US brand Oreo.
Dairy Milk and Oreo cookies: now combined in new chocolate bar
The bar, called Cadbury Dairy Milk with Oreo, will be available from this week, priced at £1.42 for 120g bars.
It will be a milk chocolate bar containing a creamy filling with Oreo cookie pieces.
Mondelez believes that combining the two bars is a natural fit, which will help raise the reputation of each bar individually.
Cadbury Dairy Milk with Oreo is expected to be supported by a significant marketing spend over the coming months.
Kraft is increasingly looking at innovative ways to make new products. Earlier this year, it looked to take on rival Nutella in the breakfast spread market by combining its Cadbury chocolate and Philadelphia Light brands to launch a new chilled chocolate spread.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire