Start-up Green Cave People joins B&Q ad roster
B&Q has added Green Cave People, the start-up launched by Malcolm Green and Marc Cave last September, to its advertising roster.
B&Q: appointed Green Cave People to roster
The agency was appointed after a pitch, and will now work on a series of projects for the DIY retailer to help promote its sustainability and environmental credentials.
It is thought that B&Q is keen to put more emphasis on showcasing itself as an environmentally conscious company, and will put the message at the heart of its marketing communications in 2012.
B&Q spends around £55 million on advertising each year, according to Nielsen. The bulk of its advertising is handled by McCann London, which won the business after a pitch in July 2009.
Green commented: "We love working with the modern mainstream, and that's the heartland of B&Q. We're thrilled to be working with one of the UK's most famous and loved brands."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...