Euro RSCG beats two to Ideal Standard European ad brief
Ideal Standard International, the bathroom specialist, has hired Euro RSCG London to handle its pan-European advertising account.
Ideal Standard: Euro RSCG will work alongside FutureBrand
The agency won the business after a pitch against Karmarama and The Brooklyn Brothers. The process, which kicked off in August last year, was led by Ideal Standard's chief marketing officer, Kerris Bright, and handled by Oystercatchers.
Euro RSCG pitched for the account alongside the design shop FutureBrand, and the agencies will develop a new communications and design strategy for Ideal Standard to help revamp the brand's identity across Europe.
Ideal Standard, which also owns local brands such as Armitage Shanks in the UK, hired Bright as its first chief marketing officer in February last year. Before that, she was the head of global marketing at British Airways and the chief marketing officer at AkzoNobel, where she worked with Euro RSCG on the Dulux ad business.
Bright said: "We were impressed by Euro RSCG's planning, creative and integrated capabilities and by FutureBrand's creative flair, category insight and attention to detail."
Russ Lidstone, the chief executive at Euro RSCG London, said: "Ideal Standard is a fantastic business focused on innovation and design. There is a great opportunity to bring this to light and we look forward to helping it do so."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + car + bonus + benefits, Leicestershire
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...