DraftFCB scoops LighterLife creative
LighterLife, the weight-loss brand, has appointed DraftFCB London to handle its creative account.
LighterLife: DraftFCB will create digital and CRM activity
The agency won the account after a review that began in October last year and was overseen by the Haystack Group.
LighterLife, which spent nearly £3 million on advertising last year, previously worked with Cheethambell JWT on its creative account.
The brief includes digital and CRM activity for LighterLife as the brand looks to gain a foothold in the crowded weight-loss market against competitors such as Weight Watchers and Slimming World.
LighterLife uses the Birds Of A Feather actress Pauline Quirke, who claims to have lost eight stone, as its brand spokesperson. It launched in 1996 and comprises a weight-loss scheme, support groups, counselling and weight-management ready meals.
A separate media review is understood to be ongoing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire