LG Electronics brings out designer washing machine
LG Electronics has released a limited edition "fashion print" washing machine to push its ties with London Fashion Week.
LG: designer washing machine promotes brand's links with London Fashion Week
The electronics brand is the official garment care supplier to London Fashion Week, which launches next Friday (14 September), and will begin selling a bespoke washing machine at John Lewis in-store and online from today (6 September).
The machine is decorated with a Giles Deacon fashion print and marks LG's second collaboration with the designer. Last year they teamed up to create a limited edition range of Cinema 3D TV glasses.
Dawn Stockell, LG marketing communications manager, said: "Our work with London Fashion Week and Giles Deacon are two key industry partnerships for the LG home appliance business.
"We believe that LG's 6 Motion Technology is a unique and compelling fabric care proposition and this campaign provides an exciting platform through which to communicate our offer to consumers."
LG has been the official garment care supplier to London Fashion Week for three seasons running, with its partnership also including the laundering of clother for the runway.
The electronics company's 6 Motion Direct Drive Technology is positioned as giving the "best care for your clothes by using a combination of drum motions".
There will be social media and PR activity to raise awareness of the designer washing machine.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...