LG Electronics brings out designer washing machine
LG Electronics has released a limited edition "fashion print" washing machine to push its ties with London Fashion Week.
LG: designer washing machine promotes brand's links with London Fashion Week
The electronics brand is the official garment care supplier to London Fashion Week, which launches next Friday (14 September), and will begin selling a bespoke washing machine at John Lewis in-store and online from today (6 September).
The machine is decorated with a Giles Deacon fashion print and marks LG's second collaboration with the designer. Last year they teamed up to create a limited edition range of Cinema 3D TV glasses.
Dawn Stockell, LG marketing communications manager, said: "Our work with London Fashion Week and Giles Deacon are two key industry partnerships for the LG home appliance business.
"We believe that LG's 6 Motion Technology is a unique and compelling fabric care proposition and this campaign provides an exciting platform through which to communicate our offer to consumers."
LG has been the official garment care supplier to London Fashion Week for three seasons running, with its partnership also including the laundering of clother for the runway.
The electronics company's 6 Motion Direct Drive Technology is positioned as giving the "best care for your clothes by using a combination of drum motions".
There will be social media and PR activity to raise awareness of the designer washing machine.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London