Bray Leino appoints Ex-DLKW creative Jon Elsom as ECD
Bray Leino, the Mission Marketing Group-owned full service agency, has appointed former Delaney Lund Knox Warren creative director Jon Elsom as its executive creative director, replacing Steve Hall.
Jon Elsom: appointed executive creative director at Bray Leino
In his new role, Elsom will provide leadership and support across the 68-strong Bray Leino creative team, which includes specialist copywriters, art directors, designers, photographers, illustrators and artworkers.
Elsom was creative director at DLKW from 2003 until 2009, during which time he was in charge of 13 creative teams working on clients such as the Central Office of Information, E.ON and Vauxhall.
Most recently, Elsom was a freelance copywriter and creative for a range of clients in south-west England and London. He left DLKW to move to Cornwall and pursue personal projects, including a novel.
Before joining DLKW-predecessor Delaney Fletcher Bozell in 1997 as senior copywriter, Elsom was a creative group head at McCann Erickson. He started his career as a copywriter at Reay Keating Hamer.
Bruce Hutton, chief executive of Bray Leino, said: "Jon has the right character, experience and most importantly, drive to help take us on the next stage of our journey.
"For a big, established business, we have a very young and hungry team, I'm extremely excited about this addition to what is now a very impressive management line-up."
Hall retired from his position as executive creative director of Bray Leino in mid-2011.
Bray Leino has clients such as Wrigley, Virgin Media, Superdry and Freederm and offices in Filleigh, Barnstaple, Bristol, London, Chester and Edinburgh.
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...