Nationwide unleashes Simply Rewards DM campaign
Nationwide is to launch a major direct and online marketing offensive to promote its Simply Rewards discounts, which include offers for Virgin Holidays, Microsoft-products and Lastminute.com.
Nationwide: rolls out Simply Rewards
The discounts are offered to Nationwide's credit and debit card customers.
The campaign, undertaken by Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, kicks off this week and runs across direct mail, and email marketing.
It marks the first work undertaken by Kitcatt Nohr Digitas for Nationwide.
The direct mail campaign highlights some of the offers and includes a booklet in the mail pack which carries the line "No point to collect. No waiting. No nonsense. Simply Rewards."
Simply Rewards is exclusive to Nationwide debit and credit card customers, who must first sign in at www.nationwide.co.uk/simplyrewards, using the first six digits of their debit or credit card numbers.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Gemini Search £24000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, City of London
- Global PR Account Executive / Senior Account Exec Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £17000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus and Benefits , Manchester