More Th>n hires Capital One marketer Dominic Grounsell
RSA-owned insurance brand More Th>n has appointed Capital One marketer Dominic Grounsell as its marketing director.
More Th>n: hired Capital One's Dominic Grounsell as marketing director
Grounsell will report to former More Th>n lead marketer Pete Markey, who was recently promoted to the chief marketing officer role across the RSA Group. He will join in February and be responsible for advertising, brand development, customer and digital marketing.
Grounsell has operated as marketing director at Capital One since March 2008. He oversaw a shift in focus from traditional direct marketing to digital activity at the credit-card company, appointing LBi to its digital ad account.
Prior to that, he was head of marketing for broadband acquisition at BT. Grounsell began his marketing career with a series of positions at Unilever, including brand manager for Dove and Lux.
More Th>n is gearing up for a major marketing offensive in the New Year. Last January, it unveiled its ongoing campaign starring Morgan Freeman-impersonator ‘More Th>n Freeman’, created by SFW.
Markey was promoted to chief marketing officer following the departure of group strategy, marketing and customer director Clare Sheikh in May to join Vodafone.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland