MoneySupermarket.com promotes wider savings with Las Vegas ad
MoneySupermarket.com is evolving its 'You're So MoneySupermarket' campaign to demonstrate how it can help save consumers money across their household bills.
The latest TV ad, by agency Mother, shows "ordinary family man" Brian arriving in Las Vegas after he saved £400 on his car insurance. As the character walks through a clichéd Las Vegas hotel, the viewer is told that Brian also saved £200 on his credit cards, £100 on a loan and £100 on his home insurance.
Brian finally takes to a stage to sing 'You're the Best Around' by Joe Esposito, before a voiceover promises consumers can "Save your family £1,000" by shopping with MoneySupermarket.com. The 60-second TV ad breaks on Monday (9 January) during ITV1's ‘Coronation Street’.
Paul Troy, MoneySupermarket.com director of consumer marketing, said: "In a year where the Bank of England predicts that the average UK family will be £1,000 worse off, it's more important than ever that we help people save money on all of their household bills.
"The 'You're So MoneySupermarket' campaign has been very successful for us so far, and we think this third ad will continue to ensure we stand out from the rest of the comparison crowd. It's very funny and will make people feel good about saving money, it's memorable and it's the biggest campaign we've ever done in terms of range of product. We're confident that people will love it."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Recruitment Consultant - £according to experience Direct Recruitment £according to experience , Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...