Brand Advocate wins Hendrick's Gin global digital and CRM account
William Grant & Sons, the distiller, has appointed Brand Advocate as its global digital and CRM agency of record for its Hendrick's Gin brand.
Hendrick's Gin: global digital and CRM account goes to Brand Advocate
The digital agency won the business after a four-way pitch against undisclosed agencies, which was called in June this year.
The company does not currently have a retained agency on the account, instead working on a project-by-project basis.
Brand Advocate has been tasked to develop the gin brand's customer relationship marketing strategy, working across all digital platforms, from point of sale to events, social mobile and online.
Until now, Hendrick's Gin's marketing activity has been largely experiential.
In January, the brand kicked off an "adventure-themed" marketing campaign, giving consumers the opportunity have afternoon tea with "a legend of adventure", such as Sir Chay Blyth, the round-the-world yachtsman.
LBi has undertaken digital work for the brand in the past, and, earlier this year, launched a social CRM campaign, developing a ‘Hendrick’s Curiositorium’ site to brand drive loyalty among premium gin drinkers.
LBi is understood not to have pitched for the business.
Hendrick’s Gin's current brand positioning is "a gin made oddly", with the juniper-flavoured drink being distilled in Scotland and manufactured in a dark-brown apothecary-style bottle.
Other William Grant & Sons brands include Glenfiddich and Grants.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...