Dare appoints three new creative directors
Dare has hired the LBi joint executive creative director Laura Jordan-Bambach as a board-level creative director.
Lee Smith, Laura Jordan-Bambach, Nick Bird
The agency has also promoted its senior creative duo Nick Bird and Lee Smith to the roles of creative directors to join Jordan-Bambach on the agency's board.
All three will report to the joint executive creative directors Flo Heiss and Danny Brooke-Taylor.
Heiss said: "Laura is one of the most inspiring and creative people we know. And with Nick and Lee stepping up to wear the captain's armbands, it's a great start to 2012."
Meanwhile, LBi has boosted its own creative offering, with the appointment of Gavin Gordon-Rogers and Gemma Butler as creative directors. Gordon-Rogers most recently worked at Wieden+Kennedy as the interactive creative director but left due to job cuts at the agency.
The husband-and-wife duo will be based in the agency's Edinburgh office, where they will work on Skype, Bupa, Play.com and British Airways.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Designer Apple & Ink £35,000 , Soho, London
- Project Manager Purple Consultancy £200 - £250 per day, London