AKQA's Daniel Rosen joins WPP mobile agency
Joule, the WPP mobile agency, has appointed Daniel Rosen, the managing director of mobile at AKQA, as its first chief executive of Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Rosen: newly appointed Joule EMEA chief executive
Rosen will be charged with growing the agency network, including acquisitions. He will report to Michael Collins, the global chief executive of Joule.
As the head of AKQA's mobile division since its launch in 2006, Rosen helped the agency produce work for clients including Nike, such as the Nike Grid, and Heineken, such as the Star Player.
During his 15 years in mobile marketing, he has worked for the Associated Newspapers joint venture Greenland Interactive, launched mobile initiatives for the mobile operator 3 and established the mobile marketing business 12snap UK.
Collins said: "Dan is one of the world's leading mobile marketing experts, and his experience and leadership will play a crucial role in Joule's continued growth in EMEA."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...