Danone seeks shop for Actimel digital brief
Danone is looking for an agency to handle the UK digital advertising account for its Actimel brand.
Actimel: digital review
The FMCG company has approached agencies with a brief to work across all of Actimel’s digital activity as well as on innovation for the brand, which could include developing new flavours.
Danone does not currently use a retained digital agency for Actimel but the brand has worked with several shops in the past, including Be More, on a project basis.
Agency Republic is the digital agency on its sister Danone dairy brands Shape and Activia.
The Actimel review comes as Danone looks to ramp up digital activity across its yoghurt drink brand as rivals such as Yakult attempt to take market share.
Danone’s UK above-the-line advertising is handled by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R. The agency, which was behind Actimel’s recent "bring it on" campaign, will not be affected by the digital review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...