InterContinental Hotels Group launches seven mobile apps
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) is ramping up its mobile offensive with the launch of seven hotel-booking apps.
InterContinental Hotels: launches booking apps for its seven hotel brands
Each of the seven apps relates to one of the group's hotel brands: InterContinental Hotels & Resorts; Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts; Hotel Indigo; Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts; Holiday Inn Express; Staybridge Suites; and Candlewood Suites.
The group introduced a concierge iPad app and a priority club rewards app for iPhone and Android, last year.
IHG claims it has witnessed a dramatic increase in bookings since it launched its concierge app in 2010.
It will be hoping the new set of apps will prompt a similar spike in bookings
Michael Menis, vice-president, web and interactive marketing, IHG, said: "We are continuing to build on our mobile strategy by making our brands more accessible to today's travellers who seek solutions that assist them through every step of the travel-planning process.
"Our initial iPhone efforts were targeted at our priority club rewards program, currently totalling 58 million members, and because our seven brands are at the heart of our business, we are building off that initial success by expanding our iPhone solutions to include apps for each of our seven brands."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...