Steak appoints Charly Dove to head up marketing team
Digital agency Steak has appointed Charly Dove as its new marketing and new business director.
Charly Dove: joins Steak
Dove joins from Haygarth where she spent eight years, most recently as head of new business. Prior to this she worked at Syracuse UK, involved in launching Shopmate – a coupon booklet offering FMCG brands exclusivity in their product sector.
Dove will report to chief executive and co-founder, Oliver Bishop.
Bishop said: "Charly will be responsible for the newly recruited marketing team and we feel that her experience will help grow Steak's international footprint following on from our success in Australasia and The Americas."
Steak was acquired by Dentsu in June for an undisclosed sum. The agency now operates under the supervision of Dentsu Network West, reporting to Jim Kelly, the chief executive of Dentsu Europe.
Steak continues to be based in its Covent Garden office.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Planner Source £45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits & progression/training , London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...