Dove erects Valentine's Day 'tweet screen'
Dove, the Unilever-owned beauty brand, has rolled out a screen in London's Victoria station, which displays tweeters' responses to questions about women and beauty.
Dove: London's Victoria station hosts beauty brand's tweet screen
From today (13 February), Dove will post a daily question, including, "What makes you feel beautiful?", on JCDecaux's large-format Transvision screen in the station, which has an estimated footfall of 350,000 people every day.
Responses sent via Twitter or SMS will be posted on the screen.
There will also be a team of Dove brand ambassadors at the station, sharing gifts related to the question on the screen, with commuters.
On Valentine's Day tomorrow, commuters will be asked, "What do you love about your Valentine?", while the Dove team will be handing out white tulips to commuters to share with their loved ones.
The campaign was created by Billington Cartmell and was booked by Kinetic and Mindshare.
It runs until 19 February and is part of the brand's ongoing 'Campaign For Real Beauty', which launched eight years ago.
In January, Dove made a foray into YouGov BrandIndex's top 20 brands, replacing Nokia.
Unilever is currently reviewing its estimated £3bn media planning and buying business, currently handled by Mindshare in the UK.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London