Topshop live streams Fashion Week shows via iPhone
Topshop is live streaming the catwalk shows it is putting on as part of London Fashion Week to its "fully transactional" iPhone app.
Topshop: rolls out iPhone app
The sequence of seven shows started yesterday and will run through to tomorrow evening (21 February).
In addition to the live streaming, users can also access additional content through QR codes printed in store windows, on the tags of Newgen designer T-shirts, and in the Topshop newspaper distributed during Fashion Week.
The content includes a film specially created for Topshop by Nick Knight and starring Karlie Kloss, behind-the-scenes videos, and a make-up tutorial.
The Arcadia-owned retailer launched its new iPhone app in December.
It claims the app is fully transactional and will feature its entire product catalogue.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London