Topshop live streams Fashion Week shows via iPhone
Topshop is live streaming the catwalk shows it is putting on as part of London Fashion Week to its "fully transactional" iPhone app.
Topshop: rolls out iPhone app
The sequence of seven shows started yesterday and will run through to tomorrow evening (21 February).
In addition to the live streaming, users can also access additional content through QR codes printed in store windows, on the tags of Newgen designer T-shirts, and in the Topshop newspaper distributed during Fashion Week.
The content includes a film specially created for Topshop by Nick Knight and starring Karlie Kloss, behind-the-scenes videos, and a make-up tutorial.
The Arcadia-owned retailer launched its new iPhone app in December.
It claims the app is fully transactional and will feature its entire product catalogue.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London