Topshop live streams Fashion Week shows via iPhone
Topshop is live streaming the catwalk shows it is putting on as part of London Fashion Week to its "fully transactional" iPhone app.
Topshop: rolls out iPhone app
The sequence of seven shows started yesterday and will run through to tomorrow evening (21 February).
In addition to the live streaming, users can also access additional content through QR codes printed in store windows, on the tags of Newgen designer T-shirts, and in the Topshop newspaper distributed during Fashion Week.
The content includes a film specially created for Topshop by Nick Knight and starring Karlie Kloss, behind-the-scenes videos, and a make-up tutorial.
The Arcadia-owned retailer launched its new iPhone app in December.
It claims the app is fully transactional and will feature its entire product catalogue.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire