Topshop live streams Fashion Week shows via iPhone
Topshop is live streaming the catwalk shows it is putting on as part of London Fashion Week to its "fully transactional" iPhone app.
Topshop: rolls out iPhone app
The sequence of seven shows started yesterday and will run through to tomorrow evening (21 February).
In addition to the live streaming, users can also access additional content through QR codes printed in store windows, on the tags of Newgen designer T-shirts, and in the Topshop newspaper distributed during Fashion Week.
The content includes a film specially created for Topshop by Nick Knight and starring Karlie Kloss, behind-the-scenes videos, and a make-up tutorial.
The Arcadia-owned retailer launched its new iPhone app in December.
It claims the app is fully transactional and will feature its entire product catalogue.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Digital & eCRM Campaign Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)