Unilever appoints R/GA to global deodorant brief
Unilever has appointed R/GA as its global digital agency of record for Unilever's Rexona deodorant brand (known as Sure in the UK).
Sure: Unilever appoints R/GA to global deodorant digital brief
The agency will be responsible for the digital strategy across the entire Sure portfolio, which is known as Degree in the US and Canada, and Rexona in other markets.
R/GA will take up a place on the Unilever global digital roster, and will also work with the Impulse brand.
Previously, Unilever produced digital activity for Sure on a country-specific basis.
Mariano Sampietro, Rexona global director, said the brand saw digital "as critical to maintaining the ongoing success of the Rexona brand".
R/GA will deliver digital campaigns and long-term digital platforms for the brand in a move to strengthen the connections between the brands and their consumers.
The agency will work on the brand out of its New York, San Francisco, London, Singapore and São Paulo offices.
Iris London's relationship with Unilever is not affected by R/GA's appointment, according to an Iris spokeswoman.
The integrated agency works on Sure as well as other Unilever brands including Magnum, PG Tips, Marmite and the Unilever brand itself.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)