Reckitt Benckiser prepares ad campaign for Finish Quantum launch
Reckitt Benckiser (RB) is launching a £3.5m marketing campaign next week to support Finish Quantum, the latest product for its dishwasher brand Finish.
Finish Quantum: Reckitt Benckiser rolls out £3.5m marketing drive to support product launch
The campaign, created by Euro RSCG, launches on Tuesday (28 February) and features a TV ad supported by press, digital, radio, sampling and point of sale activity.
The TV ad uses computer animation to create a "magical forest", which RB claims is inspired by blockbuster films 'Avatar' and the 'Harry Potter' series. The ad aims to put consumers in a "fantasy world filled with diamonds and shine", as opposed to the "everyday domestic kitchen setting".
It shows a forest of diamonds becoming energised by a floating " powerball", a feature of the Finish Quantum product, as it flies through the forest and attracts blue and white diamonds from the plants and trees it passes.
The diamonds settle around the powerball to eventually create the new Quantum dishwasher tablet. The tablet travels to a murky and cloudy part of the forest, where it explodes to create a "dazzling shine" to all the spotted glasses and water marked cutlery.
The new product, which launched at the end of 2011, is coated in a soluble wrapper that dissolves during the dishwasher cycle.
Stefan Gaa, marketing director at RB UK, claimed that the new campaign "captures the innovation and creativity at the heart of the brand."
RB said the new ad had been tested in the top 15% of Millward Brown, the global brand research agency’s testing portfolio, and is "set to be one of the most memorable Finish ads ever".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...