Lynx unleashes more chaos in Attract drive
Lynx, the Unilever-owned personal care brand, is launching the next push for Lynx Attract, its first fragrance targeted at men and women, on Monday (27 February).
Lynx: rolls out 'attract' activity
The "breaking news" activity builds on the 'Release the Chaos' brand campaign released at the start of the month for Lynx Attract.
The marketing activity features a TV ad that depicts a newsreader delivering a TV bulletin that warns the public about an "attraction epidemic".
The ad has been created by Razorfish and is supported by outdoor work from Grand Visual.
The ad includes footage of chaos breaking out on the streets of various cities around the world. There is bedlam on the streets of New York and an aeroplane is forced to make an emergency landing in Barcelona after the crew becomes "amorously entangled".
The ad ends with the newsreader telling viewers not to buy Lynx Attract and warning people to stay away from the opposite sex.
Two more ads will be released on the Lynx Facebook page and YouTube channel, with digital activity including a YouTube homepage takeover.
Kieran Danaher, brand manager, Lynx, Unilever UK, said: "We wanted to creatively demonstrate the dramatic impact the launch of 'Lynx Attract: For Him and For Her' has had on the mating game and bring the unbridled power of the Lynx Effect to life on screen.
"What better way to do so than through the guise of a Breaking News bulletin, which not only contains scenes of chaos, but by its very nature appears to even disrupt the TV schedule.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)