Future launches digital cycling title
Future has launched Cycling News HD, a weekly digital cycling magazine, through Apple's Newsstand and is offering the first issue free of charge.
Cycling News HD: latest title from Future
Cycling News HD is published exclusively for tablet devices and will feature a weekly package of road racing news and a round-up of the week's leading races. It will also include analysis and comment from cycling experts, photography of key events and riders.
Future already has a significant presence in cycling, publishing titles such as Mountain Biking UK, What Mountain Bike, and Cycling Plus.
The first issue, which launches this week, will be free of charge. Subsequent issues will be priced at 69p.
Future has no plans to launch Cycling News HD as a printed title, according to a Future spokesman.
There will also be interviews and comment from various names in sport.
Richard Schofield, publisher of Cycling News HD, said the new title will offer advertisers "a range of rich media advertising opportunities."
Future claims to have a monthly reach of 4.9 million people in the cycling sector.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...