Greggs uses zombies in digital campaign for Halloween promo
Greggs has enlisted the help of five zombies in a digital campaign promoting its Halloween range.
The film is called "Britain prepare for zombies: only humans allowed". It features zombie incarnations of a businessman, a tourist, a delivery man, a street sweeper and a policewoman walking across a city to a Greggs, where they attempt to walk inside, leaving screaming consumers in their wake.
The Greggs' store manager pushes the zombies out of the shop with a broom, telling them the shop has nothing to offer them.
The ad then drives consumers to Greggs Facebook page, which will update consumers about future sightings of the zombies.
The digital work is supported by 14 sampling events across the UK over the next few weeks, touting the retailer’s range of "pumpkin doughnuts" and "spooky ringbuns".
Consumers who upload pictures of themselves with the zombies onto Facebook will be entered into a larger prize draw being run by the brand.
Greggs worked with agencies Irresistible Films, Gatterpalm, Steel and Havas PR UK on the campaign.
In August Greggs ran a campaign to find its most passionate fans via social media that offered consumers the chance to win a free lunch every week for a year.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...