Red Bull Racing's former digital head launches social media agency
Red Bull Racing's former head of digital David Granger has launched a new social media agency called Bell+Watson.
David Granger: opens digital shop
The start-up has a board of five, with Granger currently the only employee. Its founding clients are Central Bedfordshire University Technical College and the United World Schools charity. The agency will be staffing up the Birmingham operation in the "near future".
Granger joined Red Bull Racing, the Formula 1 racing team, in 2007, two years after launch. he left on 14 September. He was part of the team which pioneered the use of social media to build the brand.
He said the agency will focus on helping clients take social media in house, rather than treating it as a PR channel, and guiding them through the process.
Red Bull was forced to postpone its supersonic skydive yesterday, due to weather conditions.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...