Phil Wilce takes creative director role at TH_NK
TH_NK, the digital agency, has hired Agency Republic creative director Phil Wilce as its new creative director.
Phil Wilce: joins TH_NK as creative director
Wilce will report to TH_NK co-founder Gary Glozier.
Prior to this appointment, Wilce was creative director at Agency Republic, helping oversee digital campaigns for Jack Daniel’s, Radio 1, Gordon’s Gin, and Nivea. Before this, he was a senior creative at AKQA.
His awards include a Campaign Big award for COI and a D&AD pencil for best integrated campaign for Yell.
TH_NK was recently appointed by Warner Bros to be its lead digital strategy agency in the UK.
Wilce said: "Joining TH_NK was a no-brainer. The agency is full of smart, creative and ambitious people, with one of the most impressive client rosters in town. I feel lucky to be a part of such an exciting and passionate team."
Tarke Nseir, founder and chief executive of TH_NK, said: "Phil has a superb track record in creating innovative campaigns and brings a wealth of experience to the agency. He joins at a really exciting time for us – the agency is growing rapidly with an increasing mix of incredible clients. We are proud to have Phil as part of the team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)