Phil Wilce takes creative director role at TH_NK
TH_NK, the digital agency, has hired Agency Republic creative director Phil Wilce as its new creative director.
Phil Wilce: joins TH_NK as creative director
Wilce will report to TH_NK co-founder Gary Glozier.
Prior to this appointment, Wilce was creative director at Agency Republic, helping oversee digital campaigns for Jack Daniel’s, Radio 1, Gordon’s Gin, and Nivea. Before this, he was a senior creative at AKQA.
His awards include a Campaign Big award for COI and a D&AD pencil for best integrated campaign for Yell.
TH_NK was recently appointed by Warner Bros to be its lead digital strategy agency in the UK.
Wilce said: "Joining TH_NK was a no-brainer. The agency is full of smart, creative and ambitious people, with one of the most impressive client rosters in town. I feel lucky to be a part of such an exciting and passionate team."
Tarke Nseir, founder and chief executive of TH_NK, said: "Phil has a superb track record in creating innovative campaigns and brings a wealth of experience to the agency. He joins at a really exciting time for us – the agency is growing rapidly with an increasing mix of incredible clients. We are proud to have Phil as part of the team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End