Ella's Kitchen launches first multi-channel TV campaign
Ella's Kitchen is launching its first multi-channel TV campaign today, on ITV, Channel 5 and several satellite channels.
The campaign, created by Billington Cartmell, will run for five weeks. The creative is based in the Ella’s Kitchen world and introduces each of the company’s product ranges by highlighting their benefits.
The ad adopts the brand’s fun and "kids first" approach, and features its latest key product launches – the first range of baby cereals and dairy products.
It features images of babies, selected via a competition on social media channels, enjoying Ella’s Kitchen foods. Parents were asked why, "My baby should be in #EllasTVad because...", and respond in the most creative way.
The company will also launch a Facebook campaign on 16 January, in which parents will have the opportunity to upload footage of their own baby into the ad. The activity will be supported by Facebook advertising and encourages parents to share the ad with friends, for the chance to win Ella’s Kitchen products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...