What brands can learn from the Skittles rainbow-inspired Twitter feed
Skittles is winning fans for its Twitter feed with some truly "rainbow"-inspired Tweets, which show how some brands are taking an off-beat approach to social media and are winning.
In the vein of Betfair and others like it who have taken a different approach to social media, and finding their social voice, Skittles is experimenting with humour and plenty of animal references. It seems to be working, as its Twitter following grows.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PLANNING ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - GLOBAL SOFT DRINKS BRAND Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £21,000 - £22,000, South Manchester