Food Network launches Adam Richman campaign
Food Network UK has launched a multi-platform national ad campaign to support a special weekend of programming from its star presenter Adam Richman, on the first weekend in February.
The campaign, created by Kennedy Monk, will highlight ‘The Adam Richman Weekend’, which will include shows such as ‘Man v Food Nation’, ‘The Best Sandwich in America’ and ‘Amazing Eats’.
The light-hearted outdoor and press ads feature Richman dressed as a Beefeater and were shot on the American presenter's most recent trip to the UK towards the end of last year.
The ad campaign starts today with a promotion on Absolute Radio. One spot, voiced by Richman, will promote the weekend of programming, while a second will promote a competition to win a trip to New York.
To win the "foodie" trip to New York for two, Absolute Radio listeners have to submit a recipe for a new snack through the Absolute Radio website. The 'Christian O’Connell Breakfast Show' team will choose their favourites and two will go head-to-head on weekday mornings next week.
The campaign was planned and bought by Carat and Posterscope, and also includes digital and traditional outdoor in areas such as London, Birmingham and Manchester, as well as press ads and social media.
Nick Thorogood, senior vice-president, content and marketing, Scripps Networks Interactive EMEA, said: "The humorous and innovative multi-platform creative perfectly matches the Food Network brand and we're confident it will help drive new viewers to the channel."
‘The Adam Richman Weekend’ will take place on the weekend of 2/3 February.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...