LBi hires Oracle's Anthony Lye as president of digital platforms and channel
LBi has appointed Anthony Lye to the new role of president of digital platforms and channel.
LBi: hires Oracle's Anthony Lye
Lye will devise and implement a product development strategy for LBi’s audience engagement platform while working on its global partnership strategy with third-parties, including Adobe and Oracle.
He will report to Luke Taylor, the global chief executive of LBi.
Lye was most recently the senior vice president of Oracle Cloud Applications, where he led its CRM strategy and development for cloud applications, and he has held a number of senior CRM roles at the software firm.
Taylor said: "Anthony's appointment is a major coup for LBi. His experience in delivering go-to-market strategies for technology products and services is unparalleled.
"His decision to join LBi highlights the increasing emphasis brand-owners are placing on proprietary technology that enables the management, workflow, distribution, measurement and optimisation of content in virtually any form, across multiple content platforms, globally."
Lye said: "Brand-owners need to connect with their customers via all available channels, particularly as the growth of mobile and social media continues to drive digital spend.
"In this rapidly evolving ecosystem LBi is unique as it blends its services with its software engineering to develop ground-breaking engagements for brands and their customers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Seven Search and Selection Competitive plus package, East Midlands
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...