Brazil is revealed as the Social Media Capital of the world
It is fast becoming apparent to many social media companies that Brazil is a hotspot and with saturation being reached in the US and Europe, the Latin American country offers the chance for massive freedom of growth.
São Paulo: Twitter moves in
That's something that isn't possible in China where the state imposes many restrictions on what can and can not go on like and where sites like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter are currently blocked.
In Brazil though there are no such problems. Facebook for instance has 65 million users. That makes Brazil its second biggest market outside of the US, according to social-analytics company Socialbakers.Continue reading this story on The Wall.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London