Brazil is revealed as the Social Media Capital of the world
It is fast becoming apparent to many social media companies that Brazil is a hotspot and with saturation being reached in the US and Europe, the Latin American country offers the chance for massive freedom of growth.
São Paulo: Twitter moves in
That's something that isn't possible in China where the state imposes many restrictions on what can and can not go on like and where sites like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter are currently blocked.
In Brazil though there are no such problems. Facebook for instance has 65 million users. That makes Brazil its second biggest market outside of the US, according to social-analytics company Socialbakers.Continue reading this story on The Wall.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...