Former News Int exec Ian Clark to lead Hypernaked
Ian Clark, the former managing director of News International's defunct Thelondonpaper, has been drafted in as chief executive of Hypernaked.
Ian Clark: joins Hypernaked
His appointment coincides with the arrival of Wayne Fletcher as Naked’s worldwide chief planning officer. Both will report to Richard Dunmall, the global chief executive of Naked, and will be based in the UK at the Hypernaked offices.
Clark spent over a decade at News Corp in a variety of roles, most recently managing director of its Digital Media Group. He left in December 2010 to set up his own consultancy.
Fletcher joins from McCann New York where he was a partner. He has also worked at Carat International and Millward Brown.
Jon Wilkins, the founder and chairman of Naked Communication, said: "It’s amazing for Naked to have someone with Ian’s all round experience and proven track record in leadership.
"Ian has done a ‘media 360’ having seen our ever-changing industry from every vantage point and that will be critical for all businesses moving forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...