Marketing unveils multichannel revamp
Marketing, the leading brand for the UK marketing industry, is to unveil a fresh look at the end of April.
Marketing will be relaunched online, on tablet and in print
A dynamic new website, tablet magazine and monthly print title will deliver news, insight and opinion to marketers when they want it, where they want it.
As a fully multimedia brand, the new Marketing will champion the very best marketers and marketing to underline the vital role that they play in building brands and growing businesses.
Marketing editor Claire Beale said: ‘Marketing has never been more vital as a lever for growth; everything is marketing. So, as well as informing and entertaining marketers, we aim to give them the tools and the confidence to build their careers and reposition their role at the heart of good business.’
Richard Watts, group publishing director of Haymarket Brand Republic Group, added: ‘Marketing has always been the key source of must-have information for leading marketers. We now have different ways to make its essential mix of news and views available to members of the marketing and communications communities.’
Haymarket BRG publishes Marketing, Campaign, Brand Republic, Mediaweek.co.uk and PRWeek.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)