Total Media wins luxury marina account
Camper and Nicholsons, the high-end yachting activities specialist, has appointed Total Media to handle its first ever digital advertising campaign, which will run throughout 2012.
Camper and Nicholsons: appoints Total Media
Total Media, which specialise in launch and growth strategies, will target owners of yachts and superyachts as well as professional sailors around the world.
It is hoped the campaign will generate traffic and enquiries for a berth at one of Camper & Nicholsons' locations in Malta, Turkey, Abu Dhabi, Grenada and Italy.
Sean Purdy, marketing director for Camper & Nicholsons Marina, said: "Digital media lies at the heart of our marketing strategy because it is truly international, easily scalable, and can be effectively measured."
Thomas Laranjo, managing director at Total Media, said that despite current economic pressures, there is evidence of sustained demand for their services in the luxury holiday and travel market.
As luxury consumers continue to indulge, he said, their decision making-journey continues to move online and "we therefore decided to run a grassroots digital campaign but one which will convert into prestigious results for the luxury marina business."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...