Hearst appoints Swan as head of ad operations
Hearst Magazines UK has appointed Richard Swan to be its head of advertising operations for its digital business.
Richard Swan: head of advertising operations for Hearst's digital business
Swan, who starts the newly created role with immediate effect, will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of all advertising and paid-for-content across Hearst UK's 21 magazine websites and digital pureplay brands.
Key advertisers across Hearst UK's digital portfolio include Estee Lauder, Burberry, P&G, Richemont and GlaxoSmithKline.
Prior to this appointment, Swan was ad operations manager at rival publisher Hachette Filipacchi. He has also worked at various other media companies, including Abu Dhabi Media Company, Global Radio and Autotrader.
Hearst recently appointed News International's Lee Wilkinson to the position of digital product director for its digital division.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care, London
- Account Director Gemini Search £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Project Manager (Digital) Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe