DMGT acquires international digital recruitment business
The group behind the Daily Mail has acquired international job search business Jobrapido for at least €30m (£24.7m).
Jobrapido acquired by DMGT
The business will be combined into the digital recruitment group in DMGT’s consumer media division, A&N Media.
The group, which includes businesses such as Jobsite, will be rebranded as Evenbase "to reflect the wider scope and international reach of the enlarged group".
Jobrapido, which was established in Italy in 2006, achieved revenues of around €24m and profits of around €6m in 2011.
It claims to be the second largest international job search engine in the world, delivering 660 million visits from job seekers in more than 50 countries last year.
The total value of the deal could be greater if the Jobrapido management tream achieves financial and business performance objectives.
Martin Morgan, chief executive of DMGT, said: "Bringing the Jobrapido team into the DMGT group is a great example of DMGT's core strategy in action.
"We seek out and acquire market leading businesses with strong positions in rapidly growing international markets.
"We have a strong culture of entrepreneurial management and like to retain and empower the people who built those businesses."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...