Blinkx revamps website for mobile
Video search engine Blinkx has revamped its website to work better on mobile devices and include "pause and pick up" functionality.
Blinkx: launches 'pause and pick up' tool
The "pause and pick up" service lets viewers to watch a video on one device, hit pause and pick it up again at the same point on a different device.
The open beta version of Blinkx.com also includes a feature called MyStream, which is a constantly updated stream of video customised to a user’s social graph and topics of interest.
Brian Mukherjee, CEO of Blinkx, said: "Internet video consumption is growing exponentially. eMarketer forecasts that by 2016 there will be 1.3 billion online video viewers and blinkx is committed to delivering a world-class experience to this audience across all platforms.
"Building on our industry-leading technology, we’ve transformed our flagship consumer product to deliver an elegant, personalized experience that enables users to discover and watch video from any device with a consistent look and functionality."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London