Sky Sports offers Grand Prix tickets in Twitter quiz
Sky Sports has launched a £5m campaign, including a Twitter competition that offers the chance to win tickets to next year's Australian Grand Prix, to promote its Formula 1 coverage.
The campaign, by Brothers & Sisters, promotes the company's Sky Sports F1 HD upgrade service, currently on offer for £5 a month for six months.
Sky Sports is also launching its first real-time, response quiz on Twitter. Fans can enter the "virtual Grand Prix" quiz by retweeting an exclusive hashtag, which will be revealed on the @SkySportsF1 Twitter account during the week before each race.
They must then answer a series of questions against the clock. The highest scorer at the end of the F1 season will win tickets to the 2014 Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne.
The campaign uses new Twitter technology by Visual Voice and goes live this week.
Two 40-second TV ads that include clips from the 2012 Grand Prix will also air. The first will promote Sky Sports F1 as the only station covering all 19 of the Grand Prix races. The second focuses on the different ways fans can view races with Sky Go and Race Control.
Both commercials will broadcast across Sky channels and national television. The campaign will also air on radio and in national publications. It will come to a close at the end of Grand Prix season.
Barry Skolnick, the group creative director of BSkyB, was the creative director of the project, along with the creative agency Brothers and Sisters. The film was produced and directed by Brothers and Sisters.
The Formula 1 seasons starts this weekend with the Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...