Live: Thinkbox's POETIC
Starting 9.15am: Live stream from Thinkbox's conference on connecting paid, owned and earned media.
9.15 – 9.30 Introduction
Neil Mortensen, Research & Planning Director from Thinkbox, will introduce today's topic of paid, owned & earned media.
9.30 – 9.50 I'll Have What She's Having
We'll hear from the Herdmeister himself, author of HERD and recovering planner Mark Earls, about what contemporary behavioural science reveals about the importance of social influence in shaping human (and therefore consumer) behaviour.
9.50 – 10.10 Mouthing off
Ed Keller, CEO of award-winning Keller Fay Group will be talking about the role of word of mouth - and mouse - in brand marketing. Where can we find brand conversations, and how can we measure and value their contribution reliably?
10.10 – 10.40 POETIC – Part 1
Katherine Munford from marketing effectiveness consultancy Data2Decisions will unveil brand new research exploring the relationship between paid, owned and earned media across different marketing categories. There's lots of good stuff here, and, in the best traditions of TV, Katherine will be back after the break with Part 2 of the research.
10.40 – 11.15 Break
Coffee break for those at the event/ half time show for our online viewers: Hear from leading Thinkbox Creative Academy members on 3 great ads they admire but had nothing to do with.
11.15– 11.45 POETIC – Part 2
Katherine will summarise the key findings from the POETIC research and explore the implications for advertisers.
11.45 – 12.05 The ripple of social TV
Bruce Daisley, Director of Twitter UK will be sharing his thoughts on how Twitter works with TV advertising.
12.05 – 12.50 Panel Session
Our expert panel includes Mark Earls, Ed Keller and Katherine Munford, who will debate the key themes from the day and answer your questions. Chaired by Neil Mortensen.
12.50 – 1pm Summary
Neil Mortensen will be wrapping up the morning and sharing what the next steps are with this research
1pm Event close / End of online stream
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...